Thursday, November 12, 2009

happyyy~

so long time no write blog edi. .
my blog is full of spider web edi. .
lolx..


hmm... just now one fren ask me ,
"this sunday free ma?"
i say "okok lor,y?"
she ask me whether wan go watch movie or not..
den i tell her not interested..
after she tell me one thing, 
i sraightly tell her i wan !!!!


noe wat she tell me?
my dear got go !!!
oh yesssss.... hehe...
so happy now..
cant sleep .. how~~
wish tat day faster come~!XD...



                                                                                 
                                      
                                                                      btw.. whish all my fren have a sweet dream..
                                                                      good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment